Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan MinoanSpirit

Go down 
+4
TheMagician
Yorouichi
aCC
elpaso
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elpaso
Nubcake
elpaso

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:57 am

Hi i am elpaso or giannis!
Our clan have old abysmal member's who leave from there really friendly and also old MinoanWarrior member's mine old clan.
We are just 3 week's create clan so we are new but i thing we go pretty well ofcorse we have some problem like all clan have.
This time i try to get a clan hall for my clan and i thing i am close to succeded.
We recruit good people to learn them everything i know from this game and also together we gone learn more!
Also i want to say that Minoanspirit is compete diferent clan than abysmal, what i mean?
We have diferent opinion about the ally's and other clan's(i mean i dont like fenix for example).
We dont have an ally yet but i am not hurry up to do one!
Thanks for your time to read that post!!!
Back to top Go down
aCC
Mys addict :D
aCC

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:59 am

double post jajajaj +1
Back to top Go down
elpaso
Nubcake
elpaso

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:34 pm

elpaso wrote:

We was made an ally with fearfactory=final&nightmare becose we have the same enemy as they told(fexin&bp's) i thing we gone have a good corporation with them but ofcorse the time was look that! cya in game!!!
Back to top Go down
aCC
aCC

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 2:54 pm

elpaso wrote:
elpaso wrote:

We was made an ally with fearfactory=final&nightmare becose we have the same enemy as they told(fexin&bp's) i thing we gone have a good corporation with them but ofcorse the time was look that! cya in game!!!

Kalimera +1
Back to top Go down
elpaso
Nubcake
elpaso

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:36 pm

aCC wrote:

Kalimera +1
Mas exeis gamisei me ta post sou kaneis den exei diabasei to post gt mpeneis esi kai kaneis se ola a0xxaa0xax0xa0ax0
ACC= BIG SCAMMER
Back to top Go down
aCC
aCC

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 8:57 pm

kala re mlk akoma de mpikate kai bghkate?LOL
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 9:14 pm

english someone?
Back to top Go down
aCC
aCC

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 10:01 pm

Yorouichi wrote:
english someone?

we would use English if we wanted to say something that worth it but its just greek trash talking so no need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheMagician
Kitty

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:18 pm

Well, MinoanSpirit left FF and has war with FC now.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:08 am

Please, return to English, or this post will be closed.

What happened ?

Edit @ Acc : I can own you 100 posts JAJA
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Astarielle
Duck !

Number of posts : 41

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:28 am

Ah, nothin special... They just wanted to let us know, that helping at quests is useless, and we should better PvP... Well that u need to do the quests to be able to PvP, they did not really understand, then Flaming starts up and they were not that slow in getting impolite. As far as I am informed even ZygiPL took part in that. Later he mentiened that it was not the "real" ZygiPL... well whatever....
In my eyes FC was only an add on to the ally with nightmare clan (maybe other clanmates see that in differen way, that is my personal oppinion)

Greetz Smile

BTW, correct me if I am wrong^^ I only got all that told, was offline at that moment
Back to top Go down
elpaso
Nubcake
elpaso

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Leaving fear factory   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:42 pm

As daniel say's we was leave cose:
A member of final say to me that we are only for quest etc and nothing else so i disaponded about that and i start telling to that guy(exalion) to stop talk you noobhead simple member and they told simple member? i can dismiss you from the ally and declare war against you and i was laugh with that and i say i w8 real zygipl to tell it all this so stop talk idiot. So as i understand at the end of all that story this going was log in the zygipl character and start tell the same thing's so i leave from they ally and he start war against me and i accept it.
That's all.
P.s i was with them for that pvp for 40 min and no enemy was disapiered after i was leaving they start to say that for minoanspirit.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:47 pm

Lawl at FC pvping Razz
Back to top Go down
trimar
Duck !

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:03 pm

elpaso wrote:
A member of final say to me that we are only for quest etc and nothing else so i disaponded about that and i start telling to that guy(exalion) to stop talk you noobhead simple member and they told simple member? i can dismiss you from the ally and declare war against you and i was laugh with that and i say i w8 real zygipl to tell it all this so stop talk idiot. So as i understand at the end of all that story this going was log in the zygipl character and start tell the same thing's so i leave from they ally and he start war against me and i accept it.
That's all.
P.s i was with them for that pvp for 40 min and no enemy was disapiered after i was leaving they start to say that for minoanspirit.
imo ask em to war DE , and also notice that U didnt accept DE's war would be nice if you do it
its help while u 're doing quest Razz
Back to top Go down
lezephyr
Nubcake

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 8:37 am

trimar wrote:
elpaso wrote:
That's all.
imo ask em to war DE , and also notice that U didnt accept DE's war would be nice if you do it
its help while u 're doing quest Razz
va polluer d'autres forums on a pas besoin de ton avis ici.

go poluate other forum you don't need your opinion here

Edit Meph : Here I AM the admin, so shut up with such remarks, it is public topics, we are not in a dictatorhip. Trimar didn't get rude here.
Back to top Go down
trimar
Duck !

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:25 pm

ty meph finaly love trimar hate pancake tongue

Edit Meph : I do hate you and i do love pancakes:p , but Admin has spoken, not player.

Edit trim : porqe Hate ? is only game meng mefriend

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheMagician
Kitty

Number of posts : 323

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:25 pm

Meph don't be emo and give lil Trimar a hug!
Back to top Go down
trimar
Duck !

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:19 pm

i dont want a hug from you , i prefer one from ur girl no thon allowwed
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:44 pm

You can dream on that ^^
Back to top Go down
trimar
Duck !

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: when the hell u will start war against bp   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 6:01 pm

suggestiuon : since u're ready enought to war back imo i suggest whole engrave send an ally war against bp then everyone will be in war & we will get more fun x.x only ur clan is missing ;/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan MinoanSpirit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan MinoanSpirit   Clan MinoanSpirit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan MinoanSpirit
Page 1 of 1