Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Nightmare

Go down 
+3
Rasty
Mephouze
for2ne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
for2ne
Nub

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:37 pm

Hello there!
I am CL of clan Nightmare.
Few words about it:
Core of our clan was made near 3 years ago when we create clan at isogames. After 1 year of playing here our clan was on Top 3 most powerful clans at this server. Than we leave this server for 1.5 years and 3 month ago we back. Now actually all old NM players inside of clan. Atm we have 50 ppl and near 20 of them are core. Online is near 10-12 ppl all the time. All time being online we recruit new ppl who know how to play their chars and speak english only!!!
We have war with all BP clans and + Illumination and WHAT IS MORE INTERESTING SOME NOOBS FROM CLAN P0lar TO WHOM Chavelita gave privilages SEND US WAR))) so we have +1 war with P0lar clan. So we can practice in pvp in a good way:P
If you are interested in future cooperation PLS REPLY my request and tell me your answer.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 5:50 pm

Hello and welcome here.

To begin, i'd like to ask you why did you leave the server, and why did you come back ?

You probably know me because of some argues we had heh, but it was not a drama to be honest.

Anyways, this cool you came here.

About us, we, Abysmal ( Abysmal, Angelic and Meow clans) just tried to ally with P0lar. You could tell me why ? Because, I, for example, had war with P0lar since the begin of my Isogames playing, 1 year ago. But, every single clans turned ennemy to us, United Forces, Illumination, etc etc.

We are fighting almsot everyone, except a little Fenix, but it is not official though heh.

So, i'd like to ask you, Why us ? why Essence ?

Myself, not Ally mind surely, i just look for people who are mature and don't take the game so seriously like some people are doing. I like people who aren't bitching, insulting, flaming everywhere. Lineage is a game, but we are staying Humans, not Animals.

So, for me, i do not care you are 150, i do not care that you have S grade +100, i jsut care about you behaviour and your way to play the game.

Pride and Honor.

Meph'
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Rasty
Turtle !
Rasty

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:21 pm

dixypixy is arrowdeat ...

you know? xD
Back to top Go down
aCC
Mys addict :D
aCC

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:45 pm

Hmmm you say that some random noob sent you war....we will check it because we had som1 who made some shit while he had privilleges... No Besides that i agree with meph's post.Cya Ingame
Back to top Go down
for2ne
Nub

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:54 am

Ok i will reply by turn:)

1.I stop play for 1 reason...i havent opportunity to play...and i was back when i had it. While i was offline all Nm players were in many clan at many servers..but we gathered all one more time.

2.I choose Essence cuz its only good ally for us...ally Defiance also good but gmt time isnt good for us...all the rest allies cant reach any sucsess.

3.I dont want talk about myself too much but i posess few qualities-i am VERY principal and try not to provoke any hot situation. All the rest you will see while cooperation.

P.S. yes dixypixy is arrowdeat - one of few my good friends at server - we played in old NM together...even you play or live in real world you cant stand without friends on whom you can trust.
Back to top Go down
TheMagician
Kitty

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:27 pm

What about the war with p0lar? Quitted yet?
Back to top Go down
for2ne
Nub

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:15 am

I decided to stop that war--->dont see any reason to continue....we both fight bp and other enemies and then we fight each other....its look like earning pvp points only...
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:24 am

I've had several run-ins with your clan. They seem like decent folk.
Back to top Go down
for2ne
Nub

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:39 am

As i said we all friends here....and My first and main aim is to make ppl feel family relations...thats why we all help each other and i think our members will help you with pleasure.

But also my clanmates dont like selfish ppl so they will punish them severely.
Back to top Go down
Chavelita
Nubcake
Chavelita

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:47 am

Ok .. regards clan nighthmare. first that at all I want to say to them that we do not haven't inconveniently in stopping the war with you, we had some problems with this of editing the priv of every member of the clan, but already it is a matter solve..
On the other hand we do not have ningun disadvantage in which inside ally..
We have some doubts it brings the clan over of nighthmare one of them is .. of all the persons does this clan conform? That so assets are? Good let's hope that the things go out well and let's walk in the correct direction...
Back to top Go down
for2ne
Nub

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:55 pm

Our clanmates arent so famous as donators but you all have to know them

CrystaldeFacto...Flamemaster...Indianu3...Ly...that ppl make our clan strong.

Due to them we regrop our new Nm clan and feel so powerful.

Whats about rest i can say for sure we will pride and honor for them...just need time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Nightmare   Clan Nightmare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Nightmare
Page 1 of 1