Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pestilence Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Procyon
DONE's pic Lover
Procyon

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Pestilence Clan Empty
PostSubject: Pestilence Clan   Pestilence Clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 am

Hi every1 Smile

How much can u say, me myself has been playing this game since it ever came out on retail, dunno about the rest, but for some time i guess, about 90 % of the members ingame comes from the l2 server named Zephyr. I think it got closed but dunno. Who cares anyway Razz Pestilence is mainly led by Charri which is a fine gentlemen who really kicks ass, other than that we got me and Wizleysnipes as co-leaders even tho wizley is a nab with some angerment problems. Clan rocks, nothing more than that Razz we have choosen to be a english speaking clan so we can avoid ppl who dont understand anything while we party etc Smile

Yeah well, i kinda ... yeah.. i dunno what to say so..
Merry christmas all ! santa

Cheers
- Procyon
Back to top Go down
Mys
Ranks Moaner
Mys

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Pestilence Clan Empty
PostSubject: an edit :P   Pestilence Clan Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 4:55 am

I also want to say that I'm very happy that I can repeat the words Charri said today ingame: We have a very well balanced clan;
all kind of classes and we are working very hard to make them all 3th class. I'm sure we can grow bigger with time and I want to thank all for make this happen such as Wizley, xProcynx, Kai and ofcourse Charri!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sex.com

Pestilence Clan
Page 1 of 1