Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

La Cruz del Sur Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard LionHeart
DONE's pic Lover
Richard LionHeart

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-12-24

La Cruz del Sur Clan Empty
PostSubject: La Cruz del Sur Clan   La Cruz del Sur Clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 2:30 am

Greeting ladies, Gentlemen:

Well, let me begin introducing myself: Richard LionHeart from Cruz del Sur. I'm from Venezuela. I have played L2 for about 7 month, first 3 in EVA server. Because problems with Data Base there, i began a crusade looking for a good server, and finally, i arrive to Isogames.

Well, now, La Cruz del Sur. This is a name in Spanish. It means The Southern Cross. The name is inspired in the Southern Cross Constellation, that can be seen in night skys at Southern Hemisphere. When founded, most of people of clan live in Venezuela, in South America. Step by step, clan grows up, with people from Uruguay, Argentina, USA, and lately, an important wing of members from Greece. If u see our flag, u can see how Southern Cross Constellations looks like in the sky

We are a clan level 5. Our Mision: to be a great clan. Our Vision: grow together, as Teamates. We fight with honor, we try to be as organiazed as posible. We believe that teamwork is the key in this game. We will gladly support the alliance. Indeed, im beggining to have very good friends here: Feren, Mephouze and his pankaques, Charri..and all of u, and i really enjoy to work by your side.

Please, fell free to ask for our help whenever and wherever. Cruz del Sur will always help all of u, our brother in arms. We will always pleased to fight by your side, our brave warriors Smile, our brave Oblivion allies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

La Cruz del Sur Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: La Cruz del Sur Clan   La Cruz del Sur Clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 3:00 am

Gimme my pancakes btw ! cheers

Nice to see some good people there Wink
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com

La Cruz del Sur Clan
Page 1 of 1