Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.

Go down 
+2
Yorouichi
Zanar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:59 am

The moment of euphoria is at hand!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl has finally released in Europe! Ladies and Gentlemen, take your seats and positions on the battlefield and let the games begin! The long wait has ended, the time has come. The gates to the long awaited spectical have opened and stardom is only footsteps away. Witness the rise and fall of players from all around the globe in an all out fight to the finish. Who will rise to the challenge, bathe in all the glory and splendor and finally emerge as a true champion?

We are about to find out.

- It's time to Brawl!

So much for dramatic entrances... Will those who will be playing share their friendcodes so we may duke it out as we have been planning for so long.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Friendcodes:

Hannah - 1418 8200 1474
    Odina - 2363-7101-0504
    Yorouichi - 0130 3242 8868
    Zanar - 0860-4665-9187

Last edited by Zanar on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:41 pm

count me in, but we will see who beats who Wink
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:35 pm

Which rules do you usually use?

I myself go with the 5 stock, no items rule. Usually using the Final Destination stage.
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Zanar wrote:
Which rules do you usually use?

I myself go with the 5 stock, no items rule. Usually using the Final Destination stage.
almost same Wink
5 stock, no items, hyrule temple
items are annoying when it comes too pure skill Mad
Back to top Go down
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:12 am

5 stock aint fun :p 10-15.
no items (once tryed max pokeballs... sucked (poke)balls)
cant hardly wait!

hyrule temple or that 1 with the huge turtle poppin up
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:30 am

Yes, Hyrule Temple for Melee, yes. But on Brawl it's gonne be either the Bridge of Eldin or Final Destination. At least for me - even though Hyrule Temple is also playable in Brawl.

And yeah, 10-15 stocks is cool too, but those long fights tend to become a tad boring after having done two or three matches. Using 5 stocks keeps things quick and fresh.

Also, six more days for you common folk, and only three for me. I expect some competition next friday night, or saturday. Don't forget to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSora
Essence Member
MidnightSora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:26 pm

I'm so gonna suck at this game xD
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:41 am

the good thing about stock 5 is that when someone has a bad match it doesnt take as long for him to get a retry, stock 15 sucks donkeydick
and i'm soo gonna try too pwn at this game, i must!
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:37 pm

Yorouichi wrote:
the good thing about stock 5 is that when someone has a bad match it doesnt take as long for him to get a retry, stock 15 sucks donkeydick
and i'm soo gonna try too pwn at this game, i must!

"In the end, there can be only one."

MidnightSora wrote:
I'm so gonna suck at this game xD

Fear not, fair maiden. Zanar will help you.
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Alright, it's out. Let the games begin. First match I've played online; Ranked 1st. Booya!

My friend code is:

0860-4665-9187

(Your friend code can be found at the Friend Roster when connected to the Nintendo WIFI channel accessed from the game's main menu.)

EDIT: I am laughing so hard right now. I just played 10 4-player matches online, and no foolies, I won all 10 of them, 1st place. These people I fought against, who were all random, bloody sucked. Or I'm just kicking ass with Samus, Fox, Meta Knight and Marth. Anyway, it can be a tad laggy though, so that kinda sucks. But it's lots of fun regardless.
Back to top Go down
sevRAWRRR
Duck !

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:12 pm

i added you
Back to top Go down
MidnightSora
Essence Member
MidnightSora

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:30 am

Wheeee here's mine!

4426 5256 8111 0958 cheers
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:29 am

MidnightSora wrote:
Wheeee here's mine!

That's your Wii code, Hannah. Wink Your Brawl friendcode is listed once you connect to the WIFI Channel through the game's main menu.

Also, Sev. Our matches are gonne be SHITTINGLY laggy...
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:58 pm

mine are:
wii: 3559 6863 5679 9186
brawl: 0130 3242 8868

i think you should add both codes here for proper functioning online or not?
anyway, it never hurts too add both Smile
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:57 pm

Yorouichi wrote:
mine are:
wii: 3559 6863 5679 9186
brawl: 0130 3242 8868

i think you should add both codes here for proper functioning online or not?
anyway, it never hurts too add both Smile

You just need to enter each other's friend codes at the Online menu. Nothing else is needed - I've already added three other people from a gaming website. Which means I'll need yours too, Sev.
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:09 pm

still kinda silly though, for the metroid prime 3 friend vouchers no seperate friendcodes were needed, it would just detect if the other person had savefiles for the game and transmit it, it should all work like that, or with a accountsystem, much better and easyer
Back to top Go down
MidnightSora
Essence Member
MidnightSora

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:35 am

Zanar wrote:
MidnightSora wrote:
Wheeee here's mine!

That's your Wii code, Hannah. Wink Your Brawl friendcode is listed once you connect to the WIFI Channel through the game's main menu.

Sheesh Mr Smarty Pants... Razz

Wii Friend Code: 4426 5256 8111 0958
SSBB Code: 1418 8200 1474

cat
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:03 am

pfff, i'm going too look for a wired adapter for the damn thing, it keeps giving problems, my laptop works fine on it though, allthough another laptop doesnt want too connect either...
don't know what to think of it
oh btw, i understand you use ts/vent too talk while playing? thats way better then the nontalkative nintystyle cheers
Back to top Go down
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:25 pm

WoW! damn i suck at online brawling ;P
too lazy to read what you guys wrote so ima just post me code Very Happy

2363-7101-0504
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Yorouichi wrote:
oh btw, i understand you use ts/vent too talk while playing? thats way better then the nontalkative nintystyle cheers

That was the initial idea, although I kinda forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

Added you, Odina.
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:01 pm

That was pretty damn good, Odina. That first fight where you used Pit and kept snagging those Smash balls cut it close! You're the first L2 friend I got to fight, besides Hannah. Sorry I had to leave so sudden, but I was already planning to play with another friend before you came in. Those 4 matches kept him waiting, lol.

Looking forward to more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:12 pm

I had fun zanny Smile ty for the sweet words!
I'd love to see you fight mark and remko, curious how they would hold up to you, specially remko Twisted Evil
Yeah you! always saying you'll pwn him.. prove it! Razz

And han? why not team up against the guys? should be fun Cool
Ow and sorry for the intrusion. Didn't mean to keep your friend waiting, made a new friend tho ;P
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:02 pm

Mr. Remko. Come out, come out wherever you are.

Also, the next time we meet in Brawl, make sure we're connected to Vent so we can chat during. Han's vent server of course, in the specially created Gaming Lounge channel. Wink

Brought to you by Zanar Enterprises - For every Han, there's a Zan!
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:48 pm

yes yes, i will, i ordered a new external hdd today (1 tb ftw) and i also included a wii lan adapter in that order, it should be ready in 4 days max, but i think it will be faster
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:45 am

Yorouichi wrote:
yes yes, i will, i ordered a new external hdd today (1 tb ftw) and i also included a wii lan adapter in that order, it should be ready in 4 days max, but i think it will be faster

Dude buying such a large disc isn't very smart. If that thing breaks you're pretty fucked. My 500GB drive broke recently and I lost everything I had it. It's best to have several smaller discs to make backups and to keep your stuff scattered around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.   The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next