Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers Brawl   Super Smash Brothers Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:37 pm

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Rims

One of the greatest games ever to appear on Nintendo.
Those who are familiar with the game will probably agree that this one will blow the other two out of the water, and eat them. And their families.

Here's a quick explanation for those of you who aren't familiar with the game:

It's basically a crossover fighting game featuring many of Nintendo's most famous characters such as Mario, Luigi, Link, Samus, Donkey Kong, Fox, Kirby ect. As well as several less famous characters.
It's a fighting game with a unique system. Unlike other games where everything is based of a life meter, SSB focuses on a damage percentage. For every hit a character suffers, the damage percentage builds up from 0% to 999%.
The goal of the game is to 'smash' each other out of the screen from either top, bottom, left or right. This can be done with a large number of percentage is dealt to the character. The higher the damage the further you'll be knocked away when hit.
The first player to lose all his/her lives loses.

That's basically it. Sounds simple, yes? But the game is equiped with a crapload of stuff that makes it all the more interesting. Not only does the game feature a large selection of characters it also features a wide range of items known from other games, such as the famous fireflowers from Super Mario Bros., or and even Pokeballs which will summon a random Pokemon to help out the one who opened the ball. Sounds a bit strange and weird, and as much as I hate Pokemon, trust me it's pretty cool.

Combined with multiple gamemodes and a large selection of colorful and ingenious stages, this game is a one-of-a-kind. And well worth your money. Wink

PS: This 'review' was brought to you by your friendly neighbourhood Cardinal and host, Zanar.

PPS: I should demand money from Nintendo for this.

So here we have a video from the game which was released on the E3 2006:
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/movies/movie01.html

And this would be the main site where all the news about the newest game can be obtained.
Besides for a release date, that is. -_-
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

And for those of you who follow the news updates, Zelda has just been confirmed to appear in the game. Hopefully Sheik's transformation will be included. People familiar with the game will know what I'm talking about
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/zelda.html

I loved all the previous games and I'm really looking foward to this one.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Kitty

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl   Super Smash Brothers Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 6:06 pm

LOL I loved the one for N64, i pwned all on that game. I loved throwing a pokeball at someone, then the weird thing comes out and owns them again ahahhaa.
Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Page 1 of 1