Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richard LionHeart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard LionHeart
DONE's pic Lover
Richard LionHeart

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 2:33 am

Greetings Ladies, Gentlemen Smile

Well, in game my name is Richard LionHeart Smile some of u already had met me, for other that hadn't yet, hi Laughing

My history in game well....i started to play in July 2006, 6 months ago so im pretty new in L2. My begginins in this goes to Eva server, where i began to play a human knight until that server's Data Base collapses, loosing characters. There, i was in a Clan, where i met very good friends. After that, i began to look for servers...not easier or exclusive for PVP, but also with some challenge to find armors and weapons. After a month running here and there...i arrived to Isogames, and started the same Human Knight that was stopped to grow in Eva server.

Every day i try to learn to play L2 with more fun and with better ways. Indeed it's a wonderfull game. I started a clan with some friends: La Cruz del Sur (Southern Cross). We leveled up clan to Clan 5, and finally we look for alliance. After some basics differences (about objetives, visions and ways of playing in clan), we decided to confront an internal division, and 2 clans were formed. Those days i met Feren, and after talk with him about my way to see things, about organization and about objetives, the decision to join Oblivion were taken. Since the beggining, my boys and i were very welcomed in the alliance. I began to go through the internal clan division and to form new friends. That's why u can see Cruz del Sur doesn't have many members, but, we are beggining to work in growing up the list of them Wink

I enjoy a lot to be with u. I laugh a lot with mephouze's videos and screenshots. I have learned a lot more in this last month than in 5 months , and i like the brotherhood feelings inside alliance. Meanwhile i work in clan manners, i always try to help u all with all we can do as clan and as individual, and i am pleased to do it Smile

Well, enough of Richard LionHeart, now meet me as my real name Roderick . I'm from Venezuela, and i study Chemical Engineering (yes.....don't let your boys study that please Wink ). My girlfriend Mariana (Ilusion in game) plays with me when her studies in Psychology let her do it Smile. So guys, if u need to build a Refinery in game or to know why an Orc talks alone with a tree, or to analyze Bp's mind....call us Wink

As a petition from public, i'm going to post a pic of Mariana and Me in real life Very Happy. This Photograph was taken a couple of months ago. Now i dont have long hair, i am shorted hair now Wink

Well, Cruz del Sur will be with u fighting side by side. Anything u need that i can help so my boys, just ask Smile

See u in game, take care!, have fun!

Richard LionHeart Renovacinvotosmatrimonifr6.th
Back to top Go down
Mys
Ranks Moaner
Mys

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 3:55 am

Heya! Oh you and your girlfriend look so cute together! besides that you look like a warm person.. I like that ^^

*huggles*!! and thanks for posting your picture!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sex.com
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:53 am

RICHARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Give us some news NUBCAKE ! How you dare come here and not write ?

/me takes his slap Club

COME ON !
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Richard LionHeart
DONE's pic Lover
Richard LionHeart

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 9:09 am

lol!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG VIETNAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JejejejejejeJje how r u mephcake!, alliance!

Well, indeed, i have been working in other things in my life, and, when im free, i have been giving a look to Dexternet server, but, still, come at least once a week and i keep in touch reading how is alliance Very Happy

Well friends, i really enjoy to see how hard are u working to maintain all together. U survived the "armageddon" times of isogames, and i really think in you as a family. I wish that u maintain this forum page as the one for alliance....i think...this is a new time for Oblivion....with new challenges, new chars....but the same spirit...the one that keeps all in a brotherhood

Well, i have been reading all post, and im in touch about internal things. I give a welcome to demigods guys, and i see it could be good to give Hellavatars a chance to get in, if they are really intested. I know some of them and are good people.

About other things..i wonder...when the hek meph are u goign to post your pic! Very Happy u ugly orc! jajajaja!, and, what about Done!, is he still playing?

I have to admite...i miss u guys Smile u have been a very, very good friends.....who knows?...some of thesse days...i can return if u accept me Basketball

Night and warriors guys, gorditax and his new clan, my old guy´s clan mates golorfidel and the rest, meph, feren, and dorf corp, elite carbalhosa.....well, all of u.....ill wish u the best, and, as u see, im still here arround...What a Face
Back to top Go down
DONE
Mys addict :D
DONE

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 1:36 pm

present!

i'm here and i play,not as much as i used too cause i (finally) ain't clan leader anymore Mad and i usually only play DONE for olympiads/sieges, you can see me more on halibutter atm.

about dexnet, you have chosen a very very good low rate server and i'm happy that you like to play low rates bc there you'll have great experiences

glad to have news on you richard, best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 2:25 pm

Anyway, DONE sucks.

For my pic, you'll need to cook me a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG special pancake Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Mike
Kitty

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:56 pm

NOOB GET ON THE SERVER.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Richard LionHeart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Richard LionHeart   Richard LionHeart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Richard LionHeart
Page 1 of 1