Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cloverfield

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:20 am

Has anyone seen this yet?

I just saw it and I can say that it's....interesting. Not really a good movie, but not a bad one either. There's a certain something to this movie that interests me, but finding the right words is a little hard at this moment. It was chaotic for one, the ''live camera, ala Blair Witch'' certainly was a unique touch to the movie, but there were times when it became pretty much unbearable for the eyes. One of my friends even left after the first 30 minutes because he was feeling sick from all the movements.

So basically to sum it up, it's a movie where you shouldn't expect a proper beginning, an ending or any actual answers as to what exactly is going on, as well as actually seeing the monster. But then again, that's not really the point of the movie. The whole point is basically how the common folk (no bigshot movie heroes) responds to a giant unknown monster attacking Manhattan. And it was pretty gruesome.

Beware though, the movie lasts about 67 minutes, so it's kind of short. And pay attention at the ending after everything is over. And look at something falling into the ocean.
And also stay until after the credits. Don't expect much there, it's basically a voice that says something. But it's kinda hard to hear and only lasts about 3 seconds.

That's basically it.

If you've seen this movie, please share your views.
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:08 pm

yea i seen it too some days ago, i liked it, the beginning was pretty boring etc. but yea, it gives a feeling that it really are just some ordinary folks getting into bad shit Razz
i didnt stay after the credits i only read afterwards on the internet there would be a message -_- , also i didnt see anything fall into the ocean, neither did any of my mates which i went to that movie with, lol
well it was interesting, would have liked it too be a bit longer and answer more questions.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Yorouichi wrote:
yea i seen it too some days ago, i liked it, the beginning was pretty boring etc. but yea, it gives a feeling that it really are just some ordinary folks getting into bad shit Razz
i didnt stay after the credits i only read afterwards on the internet there would be a message -_- , also i didnt see anything fall into the ocean, neither did any of my mates which i went to that movie with, lol
well it was interesting, would have liked it too be a bit longer and answer more questions.... Rolling Eyes

The message after the credits was rather short and also inverted. You'd have to play it backwards to hear what it says.

SPOILER! Highlight the line below to read:

The message says ''It's still alive.''

As for the thing falling into the ocean. It's definatly there, but quite easy to miss if you're unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:40 pm

Zanar wrote:
Yorouichi wrote:

The message after the credits was rather short and also inverted. You'd have to play it backwards to hear what it says.

SPOILER! Highlight the line below to read:

edited out Razz

As for the thing falling into the ocean. It's definatly there, but quite easy to miss if you're unprepared.
yea thats mean, inverting it! Lol
but anyway, i need too see it again! Razz and again! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Broker
Essence Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:42 pm

I saw cloverfield and I must say the concept behind the movie is really good. I figured since JJ Abrams was involved in it we wouldnt get to see the monster. I watched it before they had everything out on the internet and I stayed till the end of the credits just because I do it at most movies I go to. I heard the sound clip but I was like wtf was that?

If you go in expecting very little then the movie is great but if your going in and thinking its the greatest movie of all times then your pretty much going to go home and cry.

p.s. I didnt see anything fall at the very end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloverfield Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloverfield   Cloverfield Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloverfield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Others :: The Tavern-
Jump to: