Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well here is Tyranter!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tyranter
Nubcake

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Well here is Tyranter!!! Empty
PostSubject: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:07 am

Hi all!!!

Well where to start, i was introduce here by Roots the cupkakes, for 12 months this guys was really driving us crazy with is Weapon crafting and frustration against BP hahahaha, i name i was long to remeber when i came to iso, 2 years after i knowned Roots.....i joining is game after a snowboard night, i still remember the time we all had some real life.....xd

Well at first i love the game then, caused i was to stuborn i lost my Soul Bow +7 with over enchanting, Was the end of the world.....i took a month break , hahaha I was a real cupkakes when i think about it....

Now i have too much shit, i had to create an clan just for tiny snce this guys was OVERWEIGTH 24/7 , but i like it, with a lot of effort i finally got the gears a want....really proud of my latest aquirements XD

Now to the introduction, here a pictures that ressemble pretty much the game for me, and the crazy guys i am...see you all ingame...and GO TIGER

https://servimg.com/view/11652589/1
Back to top Go down
Rebel
Duck !
Rebel

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:12 am

Run sev, he's going to kill you!

Btw, nice santa hat Razz
Back to top Go down
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 9:27 am

Actually this nab used to work with me at a place called paradox security systems... It made all people kinda crazy and that pic is from those days. Anyway... the crafting days where more hobby. I used to calculate my crafts as well as fellow nabby clannies.

I could tell good stories of how luney he can be, but youll just have to find out on your own.

Welcome to the forums dude.
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:06 pm

Welcome Tyranter Smile good to see you here cheers

btw that picture is awesome... i look too much like ur dorfie ^^ how cool
Back to top Go down
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 5:06 pm

Wops that I = you!!
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:06 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well here is Tyranter!!!   Well here is Tyranter!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well here is Tyranter!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: