Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G3
Nub

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-25

GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Empty
PostSubject: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:21 pm

Well first of all i was staring at the page like 5 mins till i found the FCKING HUGE button saying "Post" What a Face .

Well my character story starts years ago when Lineage 2 was still quite new. I started playing at the 1st L2J server around, it was 1x and like 10% of the stuff worked. We were a small very friendly comunity of 30 (xD) i started as a Human wizard and in 4 months made my way to lvl 40 cleric (ye i was going for bishop when server closed )Smile. After that 2 long years passed before a though crossed my mind "What if a new l2 server showed up?" Then i typed the mighty words "l2 free servs" on google and like bajilions of servers showed up, and i joined the first, L2Xtreme.

There i started as a Warrior going for Warlord, and i played on that server for around 2 or 3 years without actually knowing ppl, i was a soloer there and i enjoyed it. Then FBI came in and bb warlord gitroni.

Months passed till a friend said isogames was back up and running so i joined and i was a newb in here, i met Ninja the Pr0totype leader and i joined the mighty clan. They helped me getting my b grade when i was lvl 70 and gave me a huge l2 experience, i was then the first and only Spectral Master from all the server. From what i remember we ruled the server, there were only 2 big alliances when i started, Chamber and ourselves, Bloodpact used to cry for our help in fighting Chamber and see where it led.

Like all big empires it fell greatly and i was clanless, then i met Chaabz0r and i met you all Very Happy.

Further reading would be quite boring because a great part of you knows what happened from that poing on, so i leave it to your imagination to complete the story Razz.

Gitroni out.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:27 pm

Don't remember you on L2x heh.

Guess you were grinding Talking Island Razz
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
G3
Nub

PostSubject: Re: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:33 pm

Razz my char was still gitroni but i pretty much agroed anyone that would ks me (WL with critstun workin on every stun ftw) >: so i won the "No Friends Award" at l2x, its was pretty neat xD.
Oh beatle started there also, as a nub glad with my duals damascus +8
Back to top Go down
G3
Nub

PostSubject: Re: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:42 pm

oh btw ill post a pic for the ladies Very Happy

GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Dsc00110

ZAMG its me on the right xD
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:43 pm

I got my only one mage here Very Happy, a sps. Then i felt in love with my Warlock Razz

Was in Deathrow, ally i hated, but it was fun to zerg with hero skillz, well, i was newber at L2 Razz
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 pm

'Sup, Git.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR   GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GITRONIZRWAAAAAAAWR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: