Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Story of a changing man..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Procyon
DONE's pic Lover
Procyon

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Story of a changing man.. Empty
PostSubject: Story of a changing man..   Story of a changing man.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:13 am

Have u ever looked appond the earth and just realised that life itself gives u clues that u did something good or bad ? It happens rarely but sometimes.... Its just like the wind blows toughts trough ur head.. U react with a smile but then u wonder.. Why ? Was i meant to be this way or did my own decision`s changed me from the start. It all started in like.. 5th grade ? I was standing at the balcony looking at the stars. This one beautifull star stunished me. A friend of my mom asked me: "What are u looking at, Ole-Christian ?" I said: "Is that a planet ? How come that star is so much bigger than the others ?" She answered: "Thats Procyon. One of the brightest stars u can see from here."
I didnt really know a purpose or a reason why i kept looking at it but i felt this inner strength of faith... I felt that if i ever was worried or sad i could look up at it and it would take me into some sort of trance which gave me so much relief that i could continue further in my life without any secondary thoughts of what to happen...

As years passed i continued to look upon the sky and seek guidance. It felt good actually Smile Then one night when i was down in Råde. I was just bored and was thinking about my future etc. I sat down on my grandmothers balcony and looked up. I saw about 14 star shots are whatever u call em in 20 minutes... I had like plenty of tries to wish for something but only think i kept thinking off was.. Why do people never look at the sky ? Why dont they just take 5 minutes of their life and think: "Why do i do what i do ? Why do i act different to different kind of people ? If he looks more nice than she, why do i give him more respect ? What if she never have experienced someone who greets her with a sign of love ? If i gave her the same message i gave to the other guy, would she change ?". There are alot of questions. But as i asked questions for others i realised that it was my own message. People change depending on how the message is given from u to the other person. If i decide to stay positive and greet others in a nice way... Would they change into a better person and will i do the same ? I always found this quite logical but when i really sat down and thought about it i changed alot Smile The human kind has needs.. but they always have an option.. If u hurt another person, u will hurt other persons that is associated with that certain person. If u help a person, that person will be happy and he/she will maybe introduce u to his/her world and alot of happiness might come in the future... Some refer these kinda thought`s as the "Law of Attraction"

Why do i write this ? Simply cause i think others can find this little story comforting and also helpfull in the daily life. It doenst have to be a star that helps u but if u find something that gives u a moment of relief u might see certain differences u hadnt noticed before Smile

Some people might find this either confusing or amusing but just think about it...
I could be hated and i could be loved.. The choice is really simple...
If u have any opinions on ur own, feel free to comment. I would appreciate it

- Cheers Ole
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Story of a changing man..   Story of a changing man.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:22 am

Like I said back at the DemiGods forum:

Zanar wrote:
Interesting stuff. Though I think it's a little strange to use emoticons in a written piece like that. It takes away from it. Also might wanna run it through spell check.
Besides of those two points, it was nicely written. Good job, Pro.
Back to top Go down
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Story of a changing man..   Story of a changing man.. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:51 pm

MAN! You got +1 on that text by spamming it on every forum your signed onto Razz

http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=658 for my response.
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
Procyon
DONE's pic Lover
Procyon

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Story of a changing man..   Story of a changing man.. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 1:26 pm

I couldnt decide where to post so ended in both Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story of a changing man..   Story of a changing man.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story of a changing man..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Others :: The Tavern-
Jump to: