Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roots' long history before iso.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Roots' long history before iso. Empty
PostSubject: Roots' long history before iso.   Roots' long history before iso. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:00 am

Alright ill post my personal L2 history as if anyone cared! Besides it looked like fun to take a ride trough memory lane. Have fun reading!

A long time ago, in a country far far north! The rebelion had raveged a yougn jedi called Roots with much alcool and drugs. Wanting to get away from it all, he turned to his PS2 which wasno longuer doing it for him so he turned back to the bottle. One hangover day at work a collegue brought forth a DVD writen Lineage 2 with promisses of D grade equipement.

That night he installed this game while drinking a beer... and finally drank 12 more doing the auto-update from the official server and was too drunk to install the server patch. But the next day he entered the world of lineage friendlessy... where was that D grade you ask? Well his work collegues wanted to make sure he would be motivated and made him suffer trough the first levels alone. My friend know as headshot, my fellow gamer, pop'd by the house for a quick beer and instantly was impressed by the graphics of mushrooms and wolves bying drained by my SH.

So the next day we buy a router and set up his PC next to mine... and take a couch into my PC room so that we can play comfortably 18+ hours a day!! Having 2 PCs so close togheter lead to dual boxing an archer and a SH at ruines of agony. Soon i start buying new parts for my PC since his is running so much smother, and this is where Tiluc comes in. Salvaging old parts we make him a PC and now we are 3 playing in this tiny room and we move to a bigger and brighter room! Finally a 4th PC comes in and there is lots and lots activity in what i formally called MY place... 6 people taking shifts on 4 PCs; me, headsshot (my friend), Tiluc (my friend), azu (headshots friend), puss (my sis), gellule (my sis's friend).

Good times indeed!! I first made my own clan which went up to 15 members, we cheated our way to lvl 30. I say cheated but back then walling was not a well known thing and wasnt frowned upon as it soon was to become. Partisans hideway was a gold mine for our little adventures!! Soon we dissolved and joined at french canadian communist clan (bad idea)... We gave them mats and parts with promisses of never needing them again... But we soon realised that the old guyz where playing 2 hrs a day reaping the spoils of our hard work... meanwhile we where soon getting illy equiped!!

Then the unthinkable happened: I was hacked!!! My karmian and blood staff gone!! OMFG its a x3 server ill never recover!! This is when i realized my clan sucked... no one was willing to help me, help came from another french clan. I worked it off packing 60hrs of gameplay into a 3 day weekend. And then left server to go to official. Spent 2 or 3 months on devianne. I finnally got tired of my commun and kicked everyone out! I also got tired of the farmers and griefers not to mention x1 so i returned to DevantRealms. Of course again i was naked... deleved myself and killed green mobs with a 5k weapon... I was invited to a clan which wanted to equip me, but i wouldnt hear of it, out of respect for myself i joined them for companionship under 1 strict rule: "DO NOT HELP ME" atleast not til i got respectible gear for my lvl. The EinhasadElites where a bunch of rediculasly rich bastards that liked to brag about how much left over gear they had! At this point, tiluc too had come back but all others where on break due to a bad run on the official and that azu and my sis where now more then L2 budies AND other then tiluc none had internet at home.

The server then opened the siege functions of L2 and alliances became important. EE joined an alliance with the original bloodlines and a polish clan. When the polish clan double crossed bloodlines in the trown room i lost my alliance with these chatty chaps, and decided to defect and join bloodlines! Which was one of the better moves in my L2 carrer. I was with them only a month or two before the server wyped to install the new C3, but none of us wanted to start from scratch with these GMs in place... so me and samaris took it upon ourselves to find a new home... We joinned a server which i cant remember the 1st name but it soon became dune, then excalibur... That server didnt workout very well but we did hear of another server which had just wyped and had a very good player base. Im talking of course of HOBBY! It was great, we all had our patches set up a day prior to the server oppenning and those first hours on talking island where nuts!! Line-ups to get to the shops! The rest was pretty much covered in zanar's tread... Beside i'm finished work now and its time to go home

In conclusion, AAAAAAlot of good people have come and gone and im glad to have been part of the core of the groupe for so long. Good times have passed and hopefully more good times will come!
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
Yuko
Nubcake
Yuko

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Roots' long history before iso.   Roots' long history before iso. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:21 am

long history, dont like reading much, but your story/history i actually found very enjoyable to read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Man DOWN!!   Roots' long history before iso. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:00 am

Well, spending more money then i make is finnally catching up to me... I've had a fiew bad lucks with my car, so now my credit card is full and not working anymore thus sympatico is unable to take payments from it... thus they have discontinued my service. Cant cry about it cause i've been looking for trouble for a while now.

This actually means, im going to have to work harder and spend less to clear a bit of my credit card dept before i can get online again... Meaning my "general" status should be tranfered to someone else in the groupe until i get things cleared up. Id like to propose mechanicalflesh as commander of the french canadian groupe until my return.

Hope to see you all soon Sad
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
Yorouichi
Kitty
Yorouichi

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Roots' long history before iso.   Roots' long history before iso. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 12:19 pm

oh noes man Shocked
well good luck with your problem stuff Sad we will await your return bounce
cya soon
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Roots' long history before iso.   Roots' long history before iso. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:43 pm

Damn, that's pretty bad. Good luck with recovering from that. I'm sure everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roots' long history before iso.   Roots' long history before iso. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roots' long history before iso.
Page 1 of 1