Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lynkel

Go down 
+4
[RK]SaphireGemAuriga
Gordita xD
Mephouze
Mike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Kitty

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:45 am

LOL COPY PASTE FTW!!

Anyways, I started l2 from C1 with khmerpride (raikov in game), when hes like "Yo, check dis game out", and I was like "Zomg thats nuts", and we started playing it. We got to lvl 40 on 3x server, then we got banned from a racist gm (FTW).

After wards we were still noob not knowing anything, so we joined some other server. We made a clan full of noobs at lvl 10, and it was a relatively new server, so our biggest enemy we made was a clan called the "yazuka". These were weirdos from south america who could only spam jajajajaa to us, and eventually we made allies with some valhalla clan. We fought these weirdos in our lvl 20s, and one of em had high D grdae at the time (omg it was l337 in those days), and he was this cray archer who pwned. They also had bishops who at that time didnt go purple for healing....(in town you could pvp :O). Eventually we got to lvl 50s and foguht these fools in C grade (there was like no b grade at this time LOL). The "emi" bow, was the ultimate weapon of doom, and we hunted to find and craft this special weaon. Eventually we decided to siege giran with like 2 full clans. We got past the first gate, and went towards the inside. There, we got wtf pwned by crazy archers. After the siege, the GM was complete noob who was sellin accounts for 10 dollars to play (who stated "Omg its not illegal"), and got shut down by FBI and charged...Our glory of owning on that server was over, and well we left l2 for awhile.

We came back on C3 and played l2 extreme going "wtf is all this new crap", and ran around in 1337 gear, even though we were still compleet idiots. Eventually we learned how to pvp but eventually left cause idk we were bored and left l2.

Eventually years came by, and a magical fairy came one day and said "Mike ur time has come to return to l2! Your destiny awaits!", after putting my weed away, i went to see wtf l2 was about. I ran around trying to see if there were still freebe servers, and alas, they were there. I then decided "omg im not playin 3x crap again", and went to 30x server on isogames. It looked all good and tried to think of a char to play. Every other time i played DA, and this time i played glad, which i quickly regretted in lvl 60s. Isogames was this weird server, and i travelled in it. With my 2kk, i was rich in dreams as i bought my D grade equips and leveled to 40. Only to find that C and d crystals were wtf omg overpriced. So i decided to sell all the clan mats to get it (they dont know anyways and their noob so who cares). Eventually i needed to find the C grade recipe, as I had the D grade, and bumped into some DA named rampy2. All i asked was "Wheres the C grade recipe", and he was like "idk, here ill give u some". I ran to the WH and got myself some CSS (9k omg!). He then asked my level and i was like "err 61", using noob C grade. He then tossed out some B duels and gave them to me, and then some other random weirdo came and gave me B grade equips, and zubei leather to sell. AT first i was like "OMG IM RICH", but this was quickly changed when it was only 10kk each.

Still, i thought 10kk was TONS of adena, till i saw the other prices for just B weapons. I pee'd my pants and ran around and panicked. With my BW heavy set and B duels, i thought i was l337 and was the best time ever.Here, i came across the most evil of enemies, the blood pact. One day Rampy was like "zomg level here noob", and there we were attacked. I charged up my noob TSS, only to die in 1 shot (OMG!).

My n00b clan got to 18 members, but Ramp left Gangstars and was like "wtf im making my own clan," then I was like "WTF" and then I disbanded clan and we joined his. Later in time I got richer and richer and finally got some damn A grade after donating 20 dollars LOLOL. At this time, we joined Demigods. They were fine ol chaps, but Sango pissed Ramp off, just cause of the fact she was like "Wtf how can we trust u, blah blah blah," and we got tired of her preaching and left the ally. Afterwards we ran around in circles aimlessly, and came onto the Vindicated alliance. This was made up Legacy, Hitmans and some other clan. All was going well, until some Polish guy named Jeamz, decided to taike the Raid drop. We all stated, 100x before raid "ONLY RAMPY2 IS TO GRAB ITEM, IF YOU GRAB WE WILL PK YOU." Jeamz of coures decided "lolz ima take item"

Of course, he got pwnt and pked and decided to /whine, and the ally disbanded. We were then alone and going wtf, so we joined Oblivion. However, our clan began to shrin and shrink some more dink, and me and Ramp were like "wtf this is n44b," and disbanded clan. We were gonna join cheeb, but Ramp is like "n44b, join golden knights". I and others were now in the Uprising ally. All was well, until I learned all of them only spoke Portugease..We did Baium, but only Lua could speak English and it got lame, so I was like "zomg" and we left the clan.

Ramp at this time was thinking lineage II is gay, cause well archers are running around killing him in 6 shots, so he beganto play less and less until he stopped playing. With the remnents left, we ran to cheeb /crying for a clan, and cheeb took us in. At first, the clan chat was filled with "WTF," and this would continue for a week until all the members realized I somehow managed to join. But Demigods were getting n44bly inactive until recently, 2-3 weeks ago cheeb pwnt everyone and got them playing again. At this time idk shit happened hurray we're in the ally.

Anyways, heres a list of key players throughout my l2 career:

Rampy2; Wtf he taught me how to play.

Saphire: Err made me from nub in C grade at lvl 64, to B grade.

Acc: Hes a damn n44b, what else is there to say. LOL

Cheeb: Wtf he lives in the same city, isnt that creepy when I said I live near him. Hes also not n44b and well is clan leader of Demigods. I randomely met him when he pmed me saying "Are you in ally?", and then I conversed and ya. At the time he had some ugly ass skull emblem, WTF was that about omG!

Infiniti: He pwnt me. Thats about it. LOL

Meph: The fat nub in dworfcorp I found running around draining people in bloodpact and Soulpact.

Feren: Idk some scrub that followed meph. Didnt realize he was clan leader till a few months later, I thought Meph was since he actually spoke, LOL.

Dante: Idk one of Ramp's n00b DA buddies. Its jokes seeing him own people and pissing them off LOL.

Wizley: He owes me a ant queen ring. ANd he pwns, wtf else is there to say?

Mys; Sex plix.

Zanar: LOL I pissed him off a good while.

Sango: LOL I pissed her off the first time I met her, i got /ignored! LOL

Darknessfalls: N44b

Beatle: Spain > Portugul in the 1500's - 1700's n00b.

Roots: Lol wtf where is he.

Grim: The guy!

Eorem: Ya wtf he got pked and had a strider drop, I felt happy makin a good 300kk, until he said "plix my friend gave it to me", and I had a conscience and gave it back. Little did I know hes a damn rich kid that was in legacy. WTF!

Sisterray: Lol she pwned, and I fought at goddard killing bloodpacts. I so sucked.

Ya im tired of listing names, when the hell did I know so many noobs?
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 3:11 am

this listing rocks xD
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Gordita xD
Essence Member
Gordita xD

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:25 am

LOL LOL LOL you know eorem is my friend and saphire gave him that stryder xD
Back to top Go down
[RK]SaphireGemAuriga
Kitty
[RK]SaphireGemAuriga

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-04-02

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 7:24 am

Very true I did give him that strider.. but yea Mad dont steal my friends stuff
Back to top Go down
Mike
Kitty

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:26 pm

Ya, I was like "Yay I made 300kk, then he Pm's me and goes "My friend gave me that strider, plix plox give it back," and i was like "ZOMG" and gave it back, and I added him to friends.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 pm

GentleFatCow Smile
Back to top Go down
Broker
Essence Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 pm

now that was a story worth reading!!

you left out the most epic part of your sotry. The time where you attacked partisan's hideaway and got locked inside!!
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Duck !

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:10 am

u ass im no n44b. I pwnzor u!!!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Kitty

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:23 am

Lol I love first time I meet Sango in alliance, and I get instant blocked, just cause I called her a cupcake. LOL
Back to top Go down
DarknessFalls
Duck !

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-04-10

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:21 am

lol she blocked me one day later after i met her
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:42 am

Block nubcakes is normal.
Back to top Go down
Broker
Essence Member

Number of posts : 78

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:53 pm

lol i thought sango was a guy and i called her a puss and she got all crazy and told cheeb to kick me from the clan.
Back to top Go down
wijit
Nub

Number of posts : 17

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:04 pm

lawlersticks... and why am i not in the list !!! z0mg /block lynrkl
Back to top Go down
Mike
Kitty

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:27 pm

wijit wrote:

n00b ur like the 3rd person down.
Back to top Go down
wijit
Nub

Number of posts : 17

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 7:38 pm

Mike wrote:
wijit wrote:

n00b ur like the 3rd person down.

u ediited it in ... what a scam
Back to top Go down
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:18 pm

WOW mike!! Im impressed with the coherence of this post... Did your mother write this for you, cause i really didnt know you had it in you!!

Nice story!
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
Mike
Kitty

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:20 pm

roots wrote:
WOW mike!! Im impressed with the coherence of this post... Did your mother write this for you, cause i really didnt know you had it in you!!

Nice story!

Yeah tis true, she writes all my posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lynkel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynkel   Lynkel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynkel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: