Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EliteCarbalhosa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DONE
Mys addict :D
DONE

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

EliteCarbalhosa Empty
PostSubject: EliteCarbalhosa   EliteCarbalhosa Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 9:16 pm

EliteCarbalhosa under my leadership will be dissolved.

Just to say that any of the acts hereby made by any of my former members are their own responsability and i will not be held responsible by those acts.

I will take the blame for yesterday's troubles cause i was still they're clan leader and even though they didn't listen to me i feel somewhat responsible and i apologise to you guys.

even though i think maeso's attitude was wrong what happened before was shameful and what happened on Teamspeak was even more and that was the last drop for me.

you will keep seeing me around for sure,either on DONE or Halibutter or some other char i might call you cakes with.

i'm not sure if i'm going to join a clan or create a clan for me and a couple of friends to hang around...
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

EliteCarbalhosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: EliteCarbalhosa   EliteCarbalhosa Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 9:52 pm

Well, you prolly know that i couldn't handle Maeso on Xpto.

I don't want to blame someone because i understand Maeso and i understand TC reactions when Xpto was attacked.

I talked a little with Seals too, seemed a little pissed too.

Anyway, we didn't deserve your dissolving.

Good continuation.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com

EliteCarbalhosa
Page 1 of 1