Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ergot left the building

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ergot
Nub

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Ergot left the building Empty
PostSubject: Ergot left the building   Ergot left the building Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:04 pm

hey mates

Wel i left isogames and im not planning on coming back. many reasons to leave that server.
C5 is loaded already so no turning back.

pointless of going on, way to corrupt and corrupt is not my way of living. to much unfair situations and BP is just the thing that made it all complete.
im not spending anymore time of my oh so great life in lvling a char when some stupid twat pays 50 dollar en gets al top grade stuff plus shitlmoad of uber enchants in less then 5 minutes.
siege/pvp was fun , whe could take every castle by our own if whe want but always bp comes in and fucks up, no matter what.

am gonne miss allot of yu guys thats for sure and i rly hate it i have to leave but im sure there are many mor servers with the sam amounts of fun and even better.
eventually when regs are back open on supreme il go there back to the lower rates.
but for now il just play on l2signs till things are set.

oblivion alliance was one of the better alliances i had in my L2 career, with better i dun only mean organistaion (somethimes it could be a bit creppy :p) but also the ppl in this alliance and the band created amongst the ppl wich makes an alliance fun and good.

im gonne miss allot of u guys (no need to start giving names :p) and i wish u all the best and goodluck.

maybe whe meet once again somewhere else (i hope)
im posting all this emo shit here cause for me im still part of this alliance even whe went to another one. i dunno know anyone from the new alliance and nobody prolly knows me from those guys so fek it :p

for those who tink il be back morrow or next week, plant it out yur head cause im gone.

greetz Ergot
PLUR

albino
Back to top Go down
feren
Ole's pic Lover
feren

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Ergot left the building   Ergot left the building Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 7:42 pm

Sad

well that s trully understandable and i guess all non bp affiliated players feel the same way as you (us^^). corruption makes servers turn in a crap where only donators/admin s friend enjoy the game.
but still i m not gonna play on another server. i said iso was the last l2 server i would play on and i ll keep my word.

good luck both irl and on your new server(s).
and maybe cya here or somewhere else ^_^
bb mate :]
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Ergot left the building   Ergot left the building Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 pm

Cya Ergot Wink Don't forget to come here time to time to give some news, we will always appreciate it.

We will face corruption without you nab Very Happy

Meph'
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
NightWarrior
DONE's pic Lover

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Ergot left the building   Ergot left the building Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 7:24 am

bye bye ergo Wink and good luck for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ergot left the building   Ergot left the building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ergot left the building
Page 1 of 1