Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Message for DONE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LyNz
DONE's pic Lover
LyNz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Message for DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Message for DONE!   Message for DONE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:12 am

First of all , i didnt insult any1, and i know that he have the acess to read all here.

I just want to say 2 things - First i want to know why are u calling me idiot ? and if u can do it, by my front!
2nd, pk anyone of u , wouldnt be so difficult, cause less of you know how to play!

And to finish, and every1 knows that, including u.. You ppl are called - COWARDS! if u know what i mean

OFFTOPIC:Cause u cant read what i write on private stuffs anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Message for DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for DONE!   Message for DONE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:17 am

You can discuss about this point, it is your right. But i'll lock and delete if there are insults, unrespect etc. You guys are mature enough to have clear discuss without kids' arguments.

Calm down,

I hope i won't lock it.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Richard LionHeart
DONE's pic Lover
Richard LionHeart

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Message for DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for DONE!   Message for DONE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 12:59 am

?
Ok, im really lost here. I dont understand what is this topic all about

Lynz, are u talking about done? wow, cool down, i didnt notice ever any insult to u, at least no in front of me

Cool down bro..... dont begin a word`s war here. U and Warriors are very very good players, i mean it Smile. If in any moment an insult came out, well. let them in the past. The divition took place. Surely u can talk with Done in private, talk about your differenses as adults, i know for certain this so called problem of insult can be arranged. Count with me if i can help each part of this "conflict".

dont let subjetivity take control over objetivity.

EDIT

Ok, i read in private forum for clan leaders how this begin. Well lynz, u are right to be angry, but..let it go...Positions have been taken. He decided the best for his boys with actual conditions. Are we agree?. do we sould do the same? well my friend, it doesn't care for ur nor for them. They decided, we decided. We decided to keep beliving in us. We decided to keep our brotherhood. We decided to make a Stand against what we think is wrong. Now we have work to do. Let people that decided to leave...go. This wasn`t a easy decition, for any part, and evrybody as at defensive actitude. Dont leave caos take control, nor aagry, nor flame.

Brother: Warriors, Dorf Corp, Nightwarriors. As Lynz said, we have work to do. This is a critical moment. For now we have to attend in how server is devbeloping. Day after day it changes, and those changes seems to be apocaliptical ones. BlackKnights leave, so other impoirtnat clans..and believe or not, i saw Gizmo himself crying in nobleze chat, and one day after, another guy in noblese chat where asking about BP leaving server!

According to this new changes, we wil decided our moves. Lyns your ideas sounds good, so lets try to have a Clan leader meeting scheduled at least once a week, and talk about clan develpment, clan needs, indentify weakness, and take advantages of fortitudes. I believe in you Brothers, I believe we can pass trhough these critical times. In worst times.....courage appears. Lets see what are we made of
Back to top Go down
DONE
Mys addict :D
DONE

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Message for DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for DONE!   Message for DONE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 1:54 pm

first of all lynz you did insult me/us and that's why i called you idiot and tbh you act like one,either that or just like a kid,besides,your english sucks and i can't understand half of what you say.

you call us cowards but we fear noone,bp's uprising abyss whatever,we allways fought them,it was you and the rest of the warriors that never showed up for the fights so don't call us cowards when you guys don't even show up anywhere!

as for pk us,well,if i got your point right and you say that we don't know how to play, you can try kill most of us because your necro will take the beating of his life.

at last,if you are such a badass necromancer why didn't u participate in olympiads?
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Message for DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for DONE!   Message for DONE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 3:59 pm

Ok, this is enough.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Sponsored content

Message for DONE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for DONE!   Message for DONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message for DONE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Others :: The Tavern-
Jump to: