Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legions Of Chaos

Go down 
+3
Mesk1ta
LyNz
Mike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Kitty

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 2:51 am

Erm im not sure where to put this, but w/e meph told me to do it so blame him.

Anyways our noob clan is called legions of chaos, which is basically full of noobs, except for rampy2 who leads us.

Anyways, I started l2 from C1 with khmerpride (raikov in game), when hes like "Yo, check dis game out", and I was like "Zomg thats nuts", and we started playing it. We got to lvl 40 on 3x server, then we got banned from a racist gm (FTW).

After wards we were still noob not knowing anything, so we joined some other server. We made a clan full of noobs at lvl 10, and it was a relatively new server, so our biggest enemy we made was a clan called the "yazuka". These were weirdos from south america who could only spam jajajajaa to us, and eventually we made allies with some valhalla clan. We fought these weirdos in our lvl 20s, and one of em had high D grdae at the time (omg it was l337 in those days), and he was this cray archer who pwned. They also had bishops who at that time didnt go purple for healing....(in town you could pvp :O). Eventually we got to lvl 50s and foguht these fools in C grade (there was like no b grade at this time LOL). The "emi" bow, was the ultimate weapon of doom, and we hunted to find and craft this special weaon. Eventually we decided to siege giran with like 2 full clans. We got past the first gate, and went towards the inside. There, we got wtf pwned by crazy archers. After the siege, the GM was complete noob who was sellin accounts for 10 dollars to play (who stated "Omg its not illegal"), and got shut down by FBI and charged...Our glory of owning on that server was over, and well we left l2 for awhile.

We came back on C3 and played l2 extreme going "wtf is all this new crap", and ran around in 1337 gear, even though we were still compleet idiots. Eventually we learned how to pvp but eventually left cause idk we were bored and left l2.

Eventually years came by, and a magical fairy came one day and said "Mike ur time has come to return to l2! Your destiny awaits!", after putting my weed away, i went to see wtf l2 was about. I ran around trying to see if there were still freebe servers, and alas, they were there. I then decided "omg im not playin 3x crap again", and went to 30x server on isogames. It looked all good and tried to think of a char to play. Every other time i played DA, and this time i played glad, which i quickly regretted in lvl 60s. Isogames was this weird server, and i travelled in it. With my 2kk, i was rich in dreams as i bought my D grade equips and leveled to 40. Only to find that C and d crystals were wtf omg overpriced. So i decided to sell all the clan mats to get it (they dont know anyways and their noob so who cares). Eventually i needed to find the C grade recipe, as I had the D grade, and bumped into some DA named rampy2. All i asked was "Wheres the C grade recipe", and he was like "idk, here ill give u some". I ran to the WH and got myself some CSS (9k omg!). He then asked my level and i was like "err 61", using noob C grade. He then tossed out some B duels and gave them to me, and then some other random weirdo came and gave me B grade equips, and zubei leather to sell. AT first i was like "OMG IM RICH", but this was quickly changed when it was only 10kk each.

Still, i thought 10kk was TONS of adena, till i saw the other prices for just B weapons. I pee'd my pants and ran around and panicked. With my BW heavy set and B duels, i thought i was l337 and was the best time ever.Here, i came across the most evil of enemies, the blood pact. One day Rampy was like "zomg level here noob", and there we were attacked. I charged up my noob TSS, only to die in 1 shot (OMG!).

Eventually my clan got 18 strong (OMG!), which i thought was an army at the time, and rampy and I ran around leveling me. Eventually he left his Gangstars clan cause their cupcakes, and decided to create his own. I called him a noob, and then hes like "omg ur noob", and so my noob clan joined onto his. Eventually i got uberer and uberer gear to look pimp enough to recruit lvl 60+ onto the clan, and it began to grow until we joined inevtiable fate. But some of em got all cupcakish on rampy, so we left em to. We then joined vindicated, but some jeamz guy got all angry anbd took raid boss drops only to get pked, and destroyed an entire alliance...Eventually we left that ally, and run around lookin for allies that arent cupcakes, and then I ended up here to post to see if we could join an alliance. Hurray.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LyNz
DONE's pic Lover
LyNz

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 3:06 am

i dont gonna read that , soz . To big for me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mesk1ta
Duck !
Mesk1ta

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:17 am

i'll go read the threat 2 but ^^ next time try to make smaller threats we are a lazy ally ^^
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:27 am

lol, what a bunch of nubrains.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
DONE
Mys addict :D
DONE

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:11 pm

i read it and...omg ur a sad guys with a sad story lolol,ended up with rampy...really poor guy
Back to top Go down
feren
Ole's pic Lover
feren

Number of posts : 51

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:25 pm

haha u played on l2x xD
omg thinking of l2x makes me puke ^_^
anyways welcome here on forums =) and soon maybe in alliance.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Kitty

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:26 pm

I claim title as second biggest naab on server (acco is biggest naab of course).
Back to top Go down
Richard LionHeart
DONE's pic Lover
Richard LionHeart

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:09 pm

lol!

Man.....your story is a good drama of real life jajajajajajaj

Anyway my friend, welcome to the forum...and eventually welcome to the alliance. I think u really enjoy this guys. We are very proud of our friendly way to work. So, u know u will. Again, welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike
Kitty

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 4:47 am

Ya that fairy changed my life.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:39 am

And your weight.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Mike
Kitty

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 9:55 pm

Omg im hurt

/commitsuicide
Back to top Go down
Mesk1ta
Duck !
Mesk1ta

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 4:42 am

no mike the command is /kill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legions Of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legions Of Chaos   Legions Of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legions Of Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Clans-
Jump to: