Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night - NightWarrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWarrior
DONE's pic Lover

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Night - NightWarrior Empty
PostSubject: Night - NightWarrior   Night - NightWarrior Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 6:23 am

I guys

I'm Night, from portugal as my clan, and i play Lineage 2 maybe for 7 months. I've begun in Phantom and my first class was a DA^^ like my last...lol
My two brothers, carknabragha (pour chield) and Machiasu, play in this server to

Some people of our ally, i had the pleasure to meet in Oblivion server like Meph, feren and others... and im very happy to play with them again.

Warriors came to this server to work hard, to learn, to make new friends, and to reach the top without donations, and i'm proud with our work.
We have to learn much more and im counting with ally help.

Suspect

P.S: sorry the pour english^^

Night - Hell Knight(79)/Sub: Elemental summoner(70)
Knurl - Warsmith (56)
Isidar - SwordSinger (66)

Last edited by on Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DONE
Mys addict :D
DONE

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Night - NightWarrior   Night - NightWarrior Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 7:52 am

eheheh np mate,always remember...u got a pro DA here to teach u :X i'm just kidding eheheh

i started tonight my olympiad matches so i hope no DA gets nobless besides me and i can be hero forever Very Happy

ur still a nubcake but u'll learn something eventually Razz
Back to top Go down
nation
Nubcake

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Night - NightWarrior   Night - NightWarrior Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 6:25 pm

NightWarrior wrote:
I guys

I'm Night, from portugal as my clan, and i play Lineage 2 maybe for 7 months. I've begun in Phantom and my first class was a DA^^ like my last...lol
My two brothers, carknabragha (pour chield) and Machiasu, play in this server to

Some people of our ally, i had the pleasure to meet in Oblivion server like Meph, feren and others... and im very happy to play with them again.

Warriors came to this server to work hard, to learn, to make new friends, and to reach the top without donations, and i'm proud with our work.
We have to learn much more and im counting with ally help.

Suspect

P.S: sorry the pour english^^

Night - Hell Knight(79)/Sub: Elemental summoner(70)
Knurl - Warsmith (56)
Isidar - SwordSinger (66)

**** u talk nice night Smile but u still gay Smile and jainaaa i loveeees your pancakess: )) cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night - NightWarrior   Night - NightWarrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night - NightWarrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: