Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DONE
Mys addict :D

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:21 pm

well,for a fact...DUELISTS ARE USELESS CLASSES Razz

1st they can't pvp anything,bad mdef,not so good pdef and not enough patk to beat...anything,they just use their skills and if they can't use them wel...they clap hands,dance,cry,and socialwait they are dead Razz
2nd in pve they aren't useful at anything...noone wants to party a gladiator for a raid boss,noone wants him farming ancient adena...well...he is just the world's most rejected Razz ah well...i'm not considering tyrant cause u don't see them anymore eheh.

in yesterday's event all i did was...shield slam the gladiator/duelist and then we went off to the other guy cause they really are gimp damage dealers.

in addition and not really about gladiators but still result from fighting them,i only lost CP in the final round and it's all meskita's fault for running with an orc after a swordsinger ~Neutral

edit: this is just to piss feren,mys and mephouzes ass off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mys
Ranks Moaner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:52 pm

hahahahhahahahha lol!

bounce guess I'll make other subclass Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sex.com
feren
Ole's pic Lover

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 am

haha get raped by your panther !
duelist ftw !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LyNz
DONE's pic Lover

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm

DONE wrote:
well,for a fact...DUELISTS ARE USELESS CLASSES Razz

1st they can't pvp anything,bad mdef,not so good pdef and not enough patk to beat...anything,they just use their skills and if they can't use them wel...they clap hands,dance,cry,and socialwait they are dead Razz
2nd in pve they aren't useful at anything...noone wants to party a gladiator for a raid boss,noone wants him farming ancient adena...well...he is just the world's most rejected Razz ah well...i'm not considering tyrant cause u don't see them anymore eheh.

in yesterday's event all i did was...shield slam the gladiator/duelist and then we went off to the other guy cause they really are gimp damage dealers.

in addition and not really about gladiators but still result from fighting them,i only lost CP in the final round and it's all meskita's fault for running with an orc after a swordsinger ~Neutral

edit: this is just to piss feren,mys and mephouzes ass off Very Happy

I think that u are truly wrong when u talk about Tyrant.
Btw every class have best/worst points, such as Glad/Duelist.

Maybe Meph and feren can call a guy who really know how to play with a Glad, and u will change ur opinion about that, i mean ShinDual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DONE
Mys addict :D

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2006-12-28

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:14 am

indeed that is true,every char has it's ups and downs,always depends on the guy playing it,truth is...if u have a player who playes well a gladiator against a player who plays well whatever other char he has probably gladiator gets roled.

though daggers work almost on the same basis as gladiators(meaning they're damage resumes to skills) daggers can deliver more damage than gladiators to any class.

i don't like daggers too so i'll shut up before daggers start crying too ;(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
feren
Ole's pic Lover

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:54 am

sad i haven t vidz of my old glad from L2o deimos :'( won many events with it :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mephouze
* Meow *

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:00 am

Deimos was bugged tho, but i must find some vids showing him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Mesk1ta
Duck !

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:07 pm

DONE my orc is fat what can i say :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LyNz
DONE's pic Lover

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:03 pm

feren wrote:
sad i haven t vidz of my old glad from L2o deimos :'( won many events with it :p

I have 1!

i'll post both here! ( 1 from jaina and mimikito)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mephouze
* Meow *

Number of posts : 1007

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:50 pm

Indeed ! i am still waiting for this one Mad Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Mike
Kitty

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:29 am

OMG glads suck balls. But duelist kicks ass omg. Sonic rage is like the only reason duelist is any good, otherwise they're cupcakes who look good. Glads just zomg suck. They take like 7 charges just to do like as much damage as one nuke from a mage OMG! However in C5 glads = pwnage..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD   

Back to top Go down

How bad does Gladiator/Duelist suck xD
Page 1 of 1