Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Turn off needed!!

Go down 
+4
Odina
trimar
aCC
roots
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 7:48 am

Alright please help!! Here is the story in short... I dont like commitment, but have nothing againtst sex... So to get sex sometimes one must act in a certaine way, but after getting sex now i get "good night my love" on my cell phone... Problem is I dont like to hurt people, especially cute blonde chicks...

So give me turn offs so that she will want to get rid of me... So far i have a couple of ideas but im sure you can do better!!

-stop brushing my teeth before seeing her, then smoke and drink coffee to culture the worst possible breath
-Let pubic hair grow really long!!
-invite her over and play L2 while and ask her to do my dishes
-i work nights so keep her from sleeping when i know she works early

Can i get better ideas??
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
aCC
Mys addict :D
aCC

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 12:58 pm

You dont have to Do any of the above.Just tell her that you want to be alone.Honest and clear,it worked with me a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trimar
Duck !

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:31 pm

lol & u asking these kind of thing from us too in this forum o.O ur irl friend sucks so bad to help ya ?
Back to top Go down
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:10 pm

I agree with Acc! Dont do what you've planned Roots, it will only hurt her too much. Being a girl myself i can honestly say that if you realy wanna stop seeing just tell her! Stay calm, talk things through and make sure both partys understand why it didn't work. Just be honest, gentil and understanding and it will all fall intoplace believe me.

Odi has spoken.
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:12 am

trimar wrote:
lol & u asking these kind of thing from us too in this forum o.O ur irl friend sucks so bad to help ya ?

Some of us know each other for so long that we consider them more than just in-game friends.
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:15 am

Roots, your ideas just suck ... In my opinion, it's being a dick monkey

Truth is hard to tell sometimes, but face it.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
roots
Kitty

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:04 am

The truth affraid

Decided to just work more... And get her drunk on weekends for ______!! Until i find something better. I know its mean, immoral and makes me a bastard... But I've been here before and sleeping is not a problem! I told her not to fall in love with me right at the start, who am i to save them when they dont listen?? king

And to answer trimar: yes i talk about stuff like this on the forum, because these guyz have been my friends for about 3 years! And i can say what ever i want without fear of someone openning his big mouth at the wrong time. So Trimar, you can start here when you decide to come out of the closet and talk about the butt plug you must wear at all times to keep yourself full of ____. We already judge you so these words would not change a thing.
Back to top Go down
Elorian
DONE's pic Lover
Elorian

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:20 am

whahaha tell her you like to have a buttplug in and she just might leave xD Oh and btw, ppl never seem to listen when you tell them you do not want anything serious but I would say they can blame themselves
Back to top Go down
Broker
Essence Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-04-09

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:10 pm

You could try being yourself. If that doesnt turn her off then I dont know what will.
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:45 pm

Broker wrote:
You could try being yourself. If that doesnt turn her off then I dont know what will.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Back to top Go down
roots
Kitty

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:26 am

Broker wrote:

Good thing i dont have selflove issues cause that would have hurt and caused me to suicide... instead it just makes me laugh and call you a dirty douch bag!! Being myself actually gets me into trouble, because i dont like to hurt people.

Anyway, problem is solved... Im getting back into L2 this weekend so no time for go nowhere relationships... She either have to settle for fuck friend or just give me head jobs durring sieges!! (dont be surprised if i randomly aggro mobs or jump off clifts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turn off needed!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn off needed!!   Turn off needed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn off needed!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Others :: The Tavern-
Jump to: