Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi guys !!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
psilos
Nubcake

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-10-31

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:36 pm

hi guys
i have no clan and i really want to join essence ally cause lots of my friends are in there . . . i was in demigods (with "tsolias") . . . some of u maybe know me as "pslios" , "kentauros" or "tsolias" .i wish that i ll be accepted from all of u . . . w8ing for the answer !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:46 pm

I told him to come here, since i won't be around so much days coming.

Hope you'll take care of him Razz
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
Odina
Essence Lover
Odina

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-10-01

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:55 pm

heyhey and welcome Razz
always good to see old demigods members still alive seeing i was in to Razz

pm me in game and ill invite you if ur not in yet
Back to top Go down
Zanar
Kitty
Zanar

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-04-26

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:20 am

Hello

I faintly recall someone called Tsolias. Nice to see someone from Demigods still lingering around.
For your information, in case you didn't yet knew, Abysmal is a recreation of Demigods with 90% of its members + most of the remnants of the Passion alliance.

So I think you'd fit in perfectly.

You've already earned a plus point in my book for accessing the forums and requesting membership. I haven't seen anyone do that before.

Contact me ingame and I'll let you in, if anyone else hasn't yet.
Back to top Go down
psilos
Nubcake

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: ty guys a lot   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:07 pm

ty guys for all and i m greatfull that u let me be in the old demigods company again Very Happy . . . i will pm u and i ll do my best for the clan !!!cya in game!!!! i want to thnk spacially roots . . . ty bro !!!
Back to top Go down
roots
Kitty

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-02-23

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:11 am

Well i can stand witness to tsolias being in Demigods because if my memory is good i recruited the nab. He was very helpfull and friendly, i'd have no dissagreements at all about recruiting him again!!

Welcome back greek boy!

PS: why thank me?? you earned the points by comming to the forum to request membership. Your a good addition to the clan and have only yourself to thank for that.

PPS: what happened to the old girl friend that you quit L2 for?? didnt work out so well?? No
Back to top Go down
http://clanrevived.7.forumer.com
psilos
Nubcake

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 7:33 pm

roots wrote:
PS: why thank me?? you earned the points by comming to the forum to request membership. Your a good addition to the clan and have only yourself to thank for that.

PPS: what happened to the old girl friend that you quit L2 for?? didnt work out so well?? No

i thnk u cause u advise me to do the right steps to be a mamber again of the old legend clan . . . demigods Very Happy!!!! bro what are u talking about ??? i NEVER quit l2 for any gf . . . i don t remember something like that . . . if something like that happens u will be the first that i wll tell . . . Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi guys !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi guys !!!!   hi guys !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi guys !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: