Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Should i come back to iso?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vytautas5100
Nub
vytautas5100

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Should i come back to iso? Empty
PostSubject: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:38 am

Hello again m8's . I havent played on ISO all summer, so what do you think of me comming back? should i do it? At this time i am playng WOW (first time i'm doing it) . I missed iso, and those crazy castle sieges, when everything important happenes on the last minute Very Happy i realy enjoyed doing that. I dont know what's the situation now, but anyway, i'm gonna ned your help (i think) . As i see, there is new ally :}}}
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:54 pm

PANCAKEHEAD ! wtf come back noob ! yeah some changements, some good and some bad Razz

Wow sucks lol ! get your ass back !
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
vytautas5100
Nub
vytautas5100

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:40 pm

Hmmm... :-D you are damn right! Woy realy sux. But what about my clan? I dont know if i'm still there, but there is gonna be BIG problem. Brian isnt playng anymore. I will ask his friends about it. I dont even know the faking situation, so i will keep everything i have in mind for later talks. So just say what should i do now. I'm in? What about clan?
Back to top Go down
TheMagician
Kitty

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:44 pm

I don't know you (I think) but welcome back drunken
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:53 pm

Just change clan ^^

Essence diplomacy is still private. But, everyone is turning ennemy of us atm Razz
Back to top Go down
vytautas5100
Nub
vytautas5100

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:12 pm

Avenged is CL of KT for now... Smile He's best for now Smile Maybe there is some space left for us in ally? :}}} As i see, there is a lot of new ppl around here :}}} here's the photo of mine Should i come back to iso? Image010 i may look younger then i realy am What a Face If someone knows where's Brian(WilliamTell) , just say it here, ok? I need to talk to him. BTW, dont look at my damn face Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:58 pm

Where's the PANCAKE ?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
vytautas5100
Nub
vytautas5100

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:11 pm

As i know, ppl are made of skin, bones, meat and lots of fats Laughing oh, dont forget the shit you are taking with urself everyday Laughing anyway, wheres ur ansver? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 8:56 pm

KT has Ally. It seems kinda inactive. So ..., not my own choice though ^^
Back to top Go down
vytautas5100
Nub
vytautas5100

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:08 am

How's it called? I'll have my l2 downloaded after 2 days. My connection speed sux. Downloading at 15-30kb/s. I'll do something about ally (i think so) Smile we'll talk in mirc later about this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i come back to iso?   Should i come back to iso? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i come back to iso?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: