Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Treasure Chests - Orange Dots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rigidfist
Turtle !

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Treasure Chests - Orange Dots Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Chests - Orange Dots   Treasure Chests - Orange Dots Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 5:42 am

About a month before Interlude update.... I downloaded an update from somewhere (May have been the Nude patch).. and then whenever I targeted a treasure chest. I could see * * Orange dots above the chest if it had something in it.... and green dots if it was going to be empty.

Since Interlude update this disappeared and I thought it had for everyone. However a freind says he can still see the Orange dots if a chest is loaded. So... I went to Rickk.NL site and downloaded his patch. Had to then update Interlude from Login prompt again.. No luck.. So i downloaded and tried every patch on Rickks site but nothing will bring my Orange Dots back Sad It was helpful so I didnt waste keys.

Does anyone else still see these or know how I can too. I've been told that a visit to Amsterdam will certainly help me see shit thats not there... but I cant get holidays from work atm Smile

Please help my Orange Dots return home Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chests - Orange Dots   Treasure Chests - Orange Dots Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:06 am

I see Treasure Chest (bad chest) and treasure box (good ones). I have never seen orange or green dots.
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
rigidfist
Turtle !

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chests - Orange Dots   Treasure Chests - Orange Dots Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:55 am

Cool I never knew that <--------------- Nubcake

thx
Back to top Go down
TheMagician
Kitty

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chests - Orange Dots   Treasure Chests - Orange Dots Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:41 pm

I see that too. Click here and place it in your system folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Chests - Orange Dots   Treasure Chests - Orange Dots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treasure Chests - Orange Dots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Others :: The Tavern-
Jump to: