Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Astarielle, etc.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astarielle
Duck !

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Astarielle, etc..... Empty
PostSubject: Astarielle, etc.....   Astarielle, etc..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:06 am

Well as I just found out that this part of trhe forum exists, I decided to use it as it was planned... to introduce myself

My name is Daniel, I am a 22 years old boy/man (belongs to point of view) from a small country on this wonderfull planet, called Germany.

When I am not talking, then I guess I am sleeping or doing anything where it is not possible to use my mouth, cause getting in contact with ppl is one of my favorite occupation....
I play lineage now since about 1,5 years and I am still happy to meet new ppl.

In my RL I am a student for becoming a teacher in the subjects German and Theology (don't kill me for that... teacher can be nice as well...)
Next to lineage I like playing Beachvolleyball and being out with friends... As most of the germans I prefere then beer at those evenings (always those prejudices, but this time true...)

well I guess thats all important about me,
I am glad for being here with all those pplz and I guess we will have a great time together

Greetz
Daniel

Here a picture from me: (needed to cut a friend away.... *sry Eric*)

Astarielle, etc..... Pict0210
Back to top Go down
comearepas
Turtle !
comearepas

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Astarielle, etc..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astarielle, etc.....   Astarielle, etc..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 7:03 am

Nice to Know new Ppl Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down

Astarielle, etc.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: