Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dark Brotherhood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chriss
Nubcake

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-22

Dark Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Dark Brotherhood   Dark Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 2:53 pm

Hi everybody!
We've just re-established our lvl5 clan the Dark Brotherhood! We gathered 27 people in 2 days, but the recruiting is also in progress now! The Dark Brotherhood has characters between lvl 50 and lvl 76, but most characters are above lvl 60. Because this is a re-newed clan, it needs a lot of xp and a lot of items, but it is very enthusiastic as well! There are always a lot of characters online all over the world (Poland, Greece, Hungary, etc.)!
I think when we attain a big headcount, we'll dismiss the inactive players and recruiting others, until we obtain the clan's player limit!
If you need, we're happy to aid you in raids, boss-killing, if you want!
So, if you're intrested, then write!!
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Dark Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Brotherhood   Dark Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Hello and welcome here.

I'll expain a little that for the ally. Pensia, the FatDwarf of my clan told me that one of his friend, Chriss, wanted to find an ally. I told him to come here, and explain a little more his clan to everybody present here.

So, for me and like always, i don't really care of lvl of your peeps. I just want peiople who want to work with the ally, help it in consequence, and be helped tho. I would like people who listen and don't do everything of his own side. In a way, be mature and act in this way. I don't really like to have only some persons who give orders sometimes, but, we are aware that we need to listen some people to be efficient. I dont want a zerg with people who don't give a shit about the ally, we are humans hehe, so, that's my point, we aren't animals who insult and flame everywhere.

So, play for fun, be mature, listen people, speak english hehe, help ally, be helped, like pvp Very Happy

Diplomacy point now, i don't really know Dark Brotherhood's position. Our ally is ennemy of FearFactory / Fenix / Deathrow / Pokemons. We have like friendly ally Opposition, old Livetowin ally. So, you'll have to be aware that you'll get in WARRRRRR with the ally Razz
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com

Dark Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Clans-
Jump to: