Lineage 2 : Essence Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 : Essence Ally

Place to speak with Essence Ally members

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yo this is konoha!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
konoha
Nubcake

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Yo this is konoha!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yo this is konoha!!!   Yo this is konoha!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 3:20 pm

Hi ppl!!this is konoha!!im 19 and in university studding electrotechnic engenering!!!but last year (May/June) i discovered L2 wich Night and Lynz couldnt stop talking about!!so, i joined warriors with a hawkeye as my first char at L2 Unlimited!!Few time later the warriors changed to the server that i think it was THE BEST SERVER EVER IN HISTORY OF L2, THE OBLIVION!!there i started to know other chars and eventually made as main char the SpellSinger witch is now my favorite char!!but the paradise would not last forever so oblivion died and we joined the ISO witch is to me a balanced server with one law that rules the server!!"if you want it, work for it"!! cheers

Well more about me, im male, portuguese and this is me:

https://i.servimg.com/u/11/04/81/28/sergio10.jpg

now that you know me, dont hesitate if need help!!just tell me!!!!!konoha to the rescue!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mephouze
* Meow *
Mephouze

Number of posts : 1007
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Yo this is konoha!!!   Yo this is konoha!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 7:35 pm

He wants to marry with Night too Laughing

Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
https://oblivionally.forum2jeux.com
konoha
Nubcake

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Yo this is konoha!!!   Yo this is konoha!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 11:49 pm

Hum nubcake, for me you have 2 options!!try to stop that rumor or if you dont i will steal all your pankakes and have them for breakfast with and a little of strwberrie jam over it!! cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

lol just fooling arround... but i really am gonna do it!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo this is konoha!!!   Yo this is konoha!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo this is konoha!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 : Essence Ally :: Presentations :: Members / persons-
Jump to: